The right cheese slicer helps in promoting efficiency in the kitchen. Who does not like sandwiches that are well prepared? We all enjoy having sandwiches each day especially when there are some cheese slices to blend. Cheese may be found in slices but most people like designing their own thickness to satisfy their appetite. Connoting that there are a large variety of cheese slicers in the market, the key to making your desired slices may be pegged on the tool you are using in your preparation.
We have done thorough research and the reviews highlighted below will help you in identifying the best cheese slicer that you need to have. Peoples` inventions and innovations have filled the market with the same but differentiated cheese slicers which will be of great help to you in the kitchen. The products are found in ingenious patents including cheese slicers which operate like a carpenter`s plane, cheese cutters that applies the same motion as guillotine when cutting the cheese and cheese plane that has a blade platform where cheese is ran over.
You can be able to select the Best Cheese Slicer of 2019 as considered but not limited to the reviews below. However, let’s first go through some of the important factors that will help you to choose the Best Cheese Slicers.
- Factors to Consider When Looking For the Best Cheese Slicers.
- Here is a list of top 10 Cheese Slicers of 2019:
- 10. Nemco (55300A-1) 3/8″ Easy Cheeser
- 9. Fox Run White Marble Cheese Slicer
- 8. Boska Holland Cheese Slicer and Plane w. Oak Wood Handle, Soft and Young | Life Collection
- 7. OXO Good Grips Wire Cheese Slicer with Replaceable Wires
- 6. Messermeister Culinary Instruments Cheese Plane
- 5. Bellemain Adjustable Thickness Cheese Slicer
- 4. Barmix Cheese Slicer
- 3. Pekebo Cheese Slicer High Grade Stainless Steel Plane Cutter
- 2. Norpo Stainless Steel Cheese Slicer
- 1. Westmark German Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer
Factors to Consider When Looking For the Best Cheese Slicers.
The Quality: This is one of the important factors you can’t afford to overlook when buying The Best Cheese Slicer. You can get to know more about the quality of the cheese slicer by researching on the reviews. Consider buying a slicer that is of high quality for an overwhelming experience in the kitchen.
Easy to use: The slicing and cutting process should be easy. A slicer that is complex to use will require you to learn a procedure which will consume your time.
Cost: Different slicers go for different prices. However, you should select a slicer that is friendly to your pocket. Most often than not, the high priced products help you reap the benefit of using extra features. To avoid buying a slicer that will wear out only after a short duration, it is important to buy the quality that you trust rather than looking for the cheapest.
Materials Used: Some of the slicers you will find on the market are made from alloys of different materials while some are made of only one material. Choose the slicer that is made of high quality material since it will last longer. In addition, consider investing in a tool that is resistant to flaking, rusting and breakage.
Durability: A good cheese slicer should stand to serve you for a considerate period of time. It is therefore important to spend your money on a high quality tool that will serve you for years.
Easy to Clean: It is so unhealthy to have a kitchen tool that you cannot be able to clean thoroughly. A cheese slicer that is hard to clean will make you and your family be vulnerable to bacteria causing illness..
Cheese Type: The wide variety of cheese slicers are designed to handle different cheeses. Some are best for hard cheese while others are designed for soft cheese and some are good in both. Using a tool for the purpose it is not designed for will make it to malfunction or break. Read More: Top 10 Best Drill Bit Sharpeners
Therefore important to choose a cheese slicer that is versatile to handle both hard and soft cheese.
Here is a list of top 10 Cheese Slicers of 2019:
10. Nemco (55300A-1) 3/8″ Easy Cheeser
This steel cutter is well designed for cutting butter. It can be used in cutting cheese in different shapes like cubes, rectangles square and stick in pieces of equal size.
- Easy to use
- Unique design
- Cutting regular and equal pieces.
9. Fox Run White Marble Cheese Slicer
White Marble Cheese Slicer is made of high quality White Marble for maintaining cool temperature for your cheese. It is made of stainless steel blades that works best for both hard and soft cheese. It has a non-slip rubber base for strong grip on the table.
- Versatile for both soft and hard cheese
- Maintains cool cheese temperature
- Strong grip on the table.
8. Boska Holland Cheese Slicer and Plane w. Oak Wood Handle, Soft and Young | Life Collection
This product is among the oldest cheese slicer brands. It was ideally made for local cheese farmers. It has a thin blade that is flexible with sharp cutting edges. It is best for cutting thin slices with ease and speed. To add up, it comes in stainless steel with oak handle.
- Thin blade and a sharp cutting edge for soft cheese
- Comes in stainless steel with oak handle
- Creates slim slices for mouth-watering sandwich
7. OXO Good Grips Wire Cheese Slicer with Replaceable Wires
OXO cheese slicer has tensioning wheel that helps in adjusting the tightness of the wires. It handle is made of quality Zinc free from rusting. The sturdy handle provides ease in pulling the wire through hard and medium cheese blocks. The angle adjustment of its wrist enables you to make thick or thin slices. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a replaceable stainless steel wire.
- Versatile to cut both thick and thin cheese slices
- Has tension wheel to enable you tighten loose wire
- Easy wire replacement
- Comes with an additional stainless steel wire
- Sturdy, die-cast zinc construction
- A Soft and comfortable handle
6. Messermeister Culinary Instruments Cheese Plane
Product description; This Japanese tool features a sleekly design which is easy to handle and maintain. It is made of stainless steel cutter best for cutting cheese in thin sizes. To top up, it comes with Messermeiser quality guarantee.
- Stainless steel
- Small-size, ABS and elastoner handle
- Quality guarantee
5. Bellemain Adjustable Thickness Cheese Slicer
This is one of the most elegant and sturdy slicers you can find in the market. It has an adjustable wire that helps you to custom the thickness for cheeses slices. It is made of Zinc alloy that makes it suitable for heavy duty use in the kitchen. In addition, it comes with a one year warrant and an extra cutting wire.
- Adjustable wire cutter for designing cheese slices` thickness
- Zinc alloy that makes it durable
- One year warranty and a replacement cutting wire.
4. Barmix Cheese Slicer
Barmix cheese slicer can be used for you professional requirements. It can serve well both at home and at work. It has blades made of fine stainless steel suitable for medium and hard cheese. It is also dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Comes with a money back guarantee.
- Heavy duty cheese slicer.
- Rubberized non-slip handle, easy to hold.
- Best stainless steel blade ensures perfect cheese slices for soft and hard cheese
- Dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee, or money back!
3. Pekebo Cheese Slicer High Grade Stainless Steel Plane Cutter
This brand is made of high quality stainless steel 9.5” premium heavy duty cheese slicer. It is versatile with dual edge cheese plane. It provides you with two cutting options either from the centre blade or the front edge blade to slice cheese blocks. Suitable for both soft and hard cheese.
- Strong stainless steel for slicing hard cheese
- Versatile slicing variety of cheese
- Easy grip and control
- Sharp blade but hard for you to cut your hands.
- Money back guarantee.
2. Norpo Stainless Steel Cheese Slicer
This cheese slicer is well designed for both soft and hard cheese. It has adjustable wires that helps you to adjust the thickness of the cheese to prepare the best sandwich.
- Stainless steel
- Versatile for slicing soft and hard cheese
- Rounded handle for easy
1. Westmark German Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Wire Cheese Slicer
Made in Germany, with high quality stainless steel wire and roller. It has an Aluminium handle for strong grip. It works best on both soft and hard cheese and is suitable for cutting cheese in thickness of different sizes. To top up, it comes with a 5 years warranty.
- High quality kitchenware made in Germany
- Made of high quality stainless steel wire and roller
- High quality cast aluminium handle
- Easy to clean
- 5 years warranty
Cheese slicers not only saves the amount of time you spend in the kitchen preparing sandwich but also helps you avoid accidents like cutting your hands. Selecting the cheese slicer that is most suitable with the type of cheese you are dealing with may be the key to receiving optimal results.