Vs are getting smarter as the days goby. This sometimes does leave the owners of the older models far behind regarding the available features as well as the services. The recent streaming media players from the likes of Apple, Amazon, Roku,andGoogle is going to make your old TV smarter the time you decide to plug it in.
- How to choose the best Digital Media Player:
- Here is a list of the top ten Best Digital Media Player
- 10. Roku Streaming Stick streaming player
- 9. VonHaus Mini Media Player
- 8. HDMI Media Player, Mini 1080P Full HD Video Player
- 7. Media Player, Keedox Digital Media Player
- 6. HDMI Media Player
- 5. Micca Speck Ultra-Portable Digital Media Player
- 4. Roku 4 | HD and 4K UHD Streaming Media Player
- 3. Apple TV – 32GB (Fourth Generation)
- 2. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
- 1. Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote
How to choose the best Digital Media Player:
The following guidelines will assist you in choosing the best Digital Media Player:
- Check connectivity options of Media player: The ports of media player are essential as they do connect the monitor that you are going to use for the digital signals. Avoid VGA and DVI ports, both of which are the indicators of the old graphics chips with lower resolutions.
- Check the Memory Scalability: Get to avoid the media players that have standard HDD (HARD DISK DRIVES). They may cost less,but they do break up very often.
- Check Software and the formats that are supported: Search for SMIL or HTML5 support, as it is the most advanced method for the players to source from the cloud-based FTP method may work as well,but it is old-fashioned.
- Theft Prevention: If the installation does call for additional security, mainly as a result of the player being within reach, use Kensington Security Slot. It is a universal locking system and works well to prevent theft.
Here is a list of the top ten Best Digital Media Player
10. Roku Streaming Stick streaming player
Despite this product being refurbished, testing has been done,and it has proved to work like new. During the refurbishing process, it does include the functionality testing inspection and repackaging and also the inspection. It has an advanced wireless receiver for the 4x the range. It is powerful, portable and exceptional wireless. You can install the Roku app that can act as a remote control. It comes with the latest remote and power supply.
- It is very easy to install.
- Has a built-in power and volume that does work with almost every TV?
- You will find it very easy to use and has a great interface.
- It has a very good
9. VonHaus Mini Media Player
VonHaus Mini Media Player is going to change your house into a home cinema! With this tool, you are going to be able to play virtually any content that you may want. This can be through directly from your hard drive or the memory card via the HD TV with HDMI cables. The device can read any content from the USB flash drives, the external hard drives and the three in 1 card that does allow you to play the content from the SD, MMC and the MS cards. The HDMI or the Composite AV output does mean that your media player is very much compatible with a wide variety of TVs.
- Supports hard drives to a maximum of 2TB and the SD/MS cards to a maximum of 64GB.
- Screen mirroring can be achievedto play from the P.C to the TV.
- The body of the box is made of heavy plastic hence the stiffness of the HDMI could not turn it around.
8. HDMI Media Player, Mini 1080P Full HD Video Player
It serves as multifunction HD media player that is compact and very easy to use. It can be used both at home and at the entertainment joints. The build in internal flash does enable it to serve as USB 2.0 with 10 MB capacities. It can easily be able to connect with any of the USB host port. This device can directly read memory, play and also manage the files on TV.
- It can connect to any of the USB Host port available.
- There is no external power supply is
- It can easily drive the external USB storage devices including USB and also play as well manage the files.
- Can directly read the memory card.
7. Media Player, Keedox Digital Media Player
With this device, you will experience a full 1080p media. It supports a wide range of format of files. Ranging from MKV, AVI, MOV, MPG,etc. It does not require many operations to work. It is plug and play. All you need is to plug in your USB drivers,and within a few clicks, you will enjoy the movies. The box has a size that is very easy to carry around. Thismeans you can enjoy your trip with no burden.
- It is plug and play.
- Compliant with the HDMI and the composite AV output.
- Support a wide range of file formats.
6. HDMI Media Player
This mini media player have a lot of benefits especially for the people that do travel a lot. If you do find yourself in a hotel room with nothing more than the basic TV, then, you connect an external hard drive or the SD card with the favorite movies that you love. This means you do not have to carry the DVDs to enjoy the movies that you love. It is compact and very easy. It can read the hard drives which are formatted in FAT, FAT32,and NTFS.
- It comes with a remote that does allow you to navigate the menu screen.
- It does support hard drives to a maximum of 2TB and the SD/MS cards to a maximum of 64GB.
- The device can play both the subtitle files as well as the loop videos.
- It is compatible with the windows and MAC iOS.
5. Micca Speck Ultra-Portable Digital Media Player
The Micca Speck G2 has been made in a way that is compact and very easy to use it. The HD output is 1080p,and it does send clear and also sharp video and audio output. It can fit anywhere due to its compactness and portability. Its aluminum exterior is tough,and this ensures that it can withstand challenges of being portable.
- It does support SD cards to a maximum of 32GB and the USB flash drives and the hard drives up to a maximum of 2TB.
- Makes your TV smarter.
- Both the HDMI and the AV outputs are clearregarding their video and audio.
- It can easily be configured for auto playback and resume.
4. Roku 4 | HD and 4K UHD Streaming Media Player
Roku 4 has been tailored to adapt and deliver best quality picture on your display. The advanced upscaling does ensure that the TV maximum resolution is optimized. With this, you will have an amazing view. You have a chance to search the topmost channels using the title, actor, keyword or even the director. With the Roku, searching for the file you want is as easy as snapping of a finger.
- Captivating clarity and very brilliant pictures.
- It has a voice search. All you need to say is what you are looking for into the remote,and you will get very fast and comprehensive results.
- The device has over two thousand five hundred channels.
- Advanced scaling is available. HD TVs has 720p and the 1080p for the HD streams.
3. Apple TV – 32GB (Fourth Generation)
Apple TV has lots of movies and games. You can use the Siri Remote to get what you want to watch. Siri Remote can be used as a controller for Apple TV games that are available on the App Store. The setup is super easy,and the Voice search does save a lot of time.
- It has a voice search by simply asking Siri Remote.
- You can view the photos and the videos from your iPhone and the iPad on the TV.
- 1080p HD for the high-quality
2. Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
The setup process is quick and simple. It does attach to amazon account that did purchase it initially. The Firestick does have almost the same User Interface as the Fire TV. It is divided into the content category. It is then integrated with prime eco-system. In case you are a prime member, the experience will be better with Firestick.
- Allows you to pick up from where you left off.
- Alexa Voice Remote allows you to control the content.
- Amazon Fire Stick is controlled by a remote that it does come with.
- Quick set up and use.
1. Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote
Fire TV is going to connect you to the entertainment world. You can watch thousands of movies and television shows. There are more than 190 integrated channels. Use the Alexa Voice remote to make it easy to find the content you want to watch. It is compatible with the Dolby Atmos audio.
- It is forty percent more powerful when compared to the Fire TV stick.
- The device does support Dolby Atmos audio.
- Alexa allows you to do more: find and control content, get to order a pizza and much more.
- Easily navigate through websites such as YouTube.
Most streaming media players have wireless connectivity capability,and the players have dedicated remote control. With the above-detailed information, you should give it a try and purchase a digital media player. It will change how you enjoy your entertainment at home.