Demolition work is not easy especially when you do not have the correct tools. However, it is more frustrating when you purchase a hand tool and find that it doesn’t have the power to manage the project you are working on. In this guide, we are going to assist you in selecting the best electric jack hammers.
Unlike the hand tools, these tools are powered by electricity and deliver more power allowing you tackle the task within no time. They also come in a lightweight design making them easy to use. However, there is a catch, while there are many models on the market, not all perform, as they should. To help you narrow down your choice we have reviewed the top best models that are built for everyday use.
- Table of the Best Electric Jack Hammers Reviews
- 10. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Hammer
- 9. TR Industrial TR89305 60 Joules Electric Jack Hammer
- 8. Neiko 02845A Electric Jack Hammer for Demolition
- 7. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Demolition Jack hammer
- 6. TR Industrial TR89105 Original Demolition Jack Hammer
- 5. Makita HM1810X3 70 Lb. AVT Breaker Hammer
- 4. Goplus 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 3. e7tools Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
- 2. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound Jack Hammer Kit
- 1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Jack hammer
- Related Posts
Table of the Best Electric Jack Hammers Reviews
10. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Hammer
F2C jackhammer stands among the best because of its sturdy construction and powerful performance. This hammer is a great pick for both professionals and home users looking for a model they can use for tough application. Boasting of a lightweight design and ergonomic handle this jackhammer will get your work done right all the time. Additionally unlike other models, this unit has no load speeds boosting your productivity.
- No Load Speed Impacts per Minute
- 2200 W heavy-duty electric demolition
- Lock rotating chisel locks
- User-friendly features
9. TR Industrial TR89305 60 Joules Electric Jack Hammer
This is another high-end jackhammer that is built to offer exceptional impact of energy while retaining a lightweight design. Featuring an all metal housing this jackhammer will excel where other models cannot. This unit comes with unparalleled 1800BPM allowing for fast demolition saving your time and energy. For added convenience and safety, this model comes with an extra long weathered power cord, offering you with the flexibility you need to tackle various projects.
- Delivers powerful, maximum performance
- 1800 BPM ultra fast demolition
- All-metal housing making it ideal for heavy-duty applications
- Extra long and durable power cord is built to handle extreme-weather
8. Neiko 02845A Electric Jack Hammer for Demolition
The Neiko 02845A jackhammer is built with a superior helical gear system that allows for a smoother and quiet operation. This makes it an excellent choice for individuals looking for a high performance model for at home demolition as well as professional use. Additionally, improved user control and flexibility, this unit comes a non-slip grip and 360-degree swivel handle.
- Comes with caster wheels making it convenient transportation
- Non-slip grip provides maximum control
- Heavy duty all metal construction
- Heat-treated chisels for superior performance
7. XtremepowerUS 2200 Watt Demolition Jack hammer
Offering you with efficiency and power, this jackhammer will make a perfect addition to homeowner and professional arsenal. It is integrated with superior technology and features that allows for faster and efficient demolition. We love the ergonomically designed handles that offer the user with more control while the heavy-duty motor makes it usable in tackling tough applications.
- Ergonomically designed handles for added comfort
- High Velocity Toughened Crank
- Heavy Duty 2,200W Motor
- Sturdy and durable
6. TR Industrial TR89105 Original Demolition Jack Hammer
Whether you are looking for a model to allow you gain access to underground water supply, install piping, or demolish a concrete wall, there is no need to look further. This unit comes with a powerful 11 Amp motor that deliver 33 ft lbs of impact energy making it a great choice for both outside and at home projects. We love the 20 feet long power cord that comes with a double insulated plug for enhanced safety and flexibility in all weather.
- 11 Amps motor
- 33 ft-lbs of impact energy
- Rolling Storage Case
- Extra Set Carbon Brushes
5. Makita HM1810X3 70 Lb. AVT Breaker Hammer
While this model is build to be tough on concrete, it comes with advanced vibration reducing technology that allows you to work for long without feeling overly fatigued. This model also comes with a unique counterbalance system that gives you more flexibility. These features will result to a model that is hard hitting on concrete while having less vibration. Besides, this model comes with a 15AMP motor making it one of the most powerful models on the market. Additionally this unit comes with an automatic brush cut off system that prolongs its life.
- Top of Form
- Bottom of FormPowerful 15.0 AMP motor
- Anti-Vibration Technology
- E.D. power light indicates switch failure
- Safety features to lengthen its lifetime
4. Goplus 2200 Watt Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
This is one of the latest additions by Goplus in its list of high performance demolition jackhammer. It combines latest technology and innovative features allowing it tackle applications that are more challenging effortlessly. We love its adjustable 360-degree swivel handle that ensures better comfort and control allowing user to use it for extended periods. This model will do a great job when it comes to breaking up mortar, concrete, rocks, asphalt, bricks, hard clay and more. This makes it a great choice for individuals preparing to tackle a stone masonry project or home renovations.
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case
- 360° Swivel none slip Handle
- Easy to operate
- Suitable For Home and Business
3. e7tools Heavy Duty Demolition Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
The e7tools is a popular brand that has been producing demolitions jackhammers for quite some time now. This model is packed with superior features to ensure high performance and user convenience. Besides being crafted from high-end aluminum and steel materials for durability and portability, this model also comes with a strong motor for handling difficult applications. You will also get a durable carrying case, making it easy to transport and store the jackhammer.
- More Work, Less Vibration
- Jack Hammer Concrete Breaker
- Anti-Vibration Technology
- Affordable and easy to come
2. Bosch 11335K 35-Pound Jack Hammer Kit
The Bosch 11335K jackhammer is a great choice for individuals looking for heavy-duty demolition hammer. Featuring a compact and lightweight design, you will love the performance that comes with this model. This device has an impressive capacity of delivering up to 1890 blows per minutes and 12.4 ft lbs impact power. This makes it a perfect tool for everyday demolition projects. Another feature that makes it ideal for professionals is the adjustable speed dial that allows it tackle various projects easily.
- 34-feet-per-pound of impact force
- Active vibration control handle
- Versatile bit retention
- Total comfort and control
1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Jack hammer
Are looking for the best demolition hammer that combines power and versatility? If this is the case, this model from XtremepowerUS will fit y our needs. Designed to tackle most demanding projects this unit is a perfect choice for both homeowners and professionals looking for a high-end demolition jackhammer. The unit comes with impressive features that boost the productivity of user. These includes the anti-vibration system that reduces user fatigue, lightweight design as well as an ergonomic handle that distribute the weight efficiently making it easy to handle both horizontal and vertical applications.
- Durable and best impact energy
- Anti-vibration system
- Design offers better weight distribution
- Variable-speed control for optimal speed selection