It is hard to imagine a life of a constructor without a laser measure. The fact that it helps one to not only have an easy time while working but also get accurate measurements is why it is a must-have tool. Regardless of whether you are just a DIY or a professional, you cannot afford to lack one. Since the job in hand often needs a movement to the sites, this is a perfect traveling partner. It has ideal size, and its lightweight nature sees to it that moving with it from one place to another is not tiresome. Many laser measures can calculate several measurements such as areas, perimeters, volumes as well as irregular shapes.
When working with a laser measures, things cannot get any easier. First, good ones automatically calculate the area and other measurements required. In addition to that, they can store a set of data hence no need of taking notes. On top of that, some are intelligent enough to shut down in case a given time elapses without any use. There is neither inaccurate data nor human error. Working alone is also possible.
However, not all brands can be relied on no doubt. That together with the many types available in the market makes it hard to make a choice. Therefore, there is a review of the best laser measures to help you make a great choice. Read on to find out.
- How to choose the Best Laser Measures:
- Check out Laser Measures Comparison table:
- 10. Laser Measure – Morpilot 131ft Laser Tape Measure
- 9. Laser Measure, 328 ft. 100m Fnova Laser Distance Measure
- 8. General Tools LTM1 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure, 50’ Laser Measure, 16’ Tape Measure
- 7. DBPOWER Digital Laser Measure 197FT/ 60M
- 6. Leica DISTO S910 984ft Laser Distance Measurer
- 5. Tacklife HD40 Classic Laser Measure 131Ft
- 4. Tacklife Advanced Laser Measure 131 Ft Digital Laser Distance
- 3. Bosch GLM 20 Compact Laser Measure
- 2. Tacklife Advanced Laser Measure 196 Ft Digital Laser Tap Measures
- 1. Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure, 120-Feet
How to choose the Best Laser Measures:
Below are things to put in mind if you want to settle for an incredible laser measure.
Accuracy: You do not want to take wrong measurements and realize it when it is too late. To avoid that, make sure that the precision level of your laser measure is small. An ideal one would be plus or minus a1/16 inch. The great manufacturers settle for 1/32th inch.
Range: There are various ranges when it comes to laser measure. Your intended use should guide you regarding the range. If it is for personal use around the house, there is one between 60 and 70 feet. Otherwise, you can choose up to 300 feet. Professionals can get even bigger ones since they are available as well for their sakes.
Memory: You should ask yourself a straightforward question? How much data can this laser measure store? That way, you will know when to check your stored measurements. As a result, you will not need a record and data will not be lost easily.
Uses: Which units are you comfortable with? Is it inches, feet or meters? With that in mind, you will have narrowed your choices. The best ones though do not force you to make that hard choice. They have all of them since different circumstances demand different ones.
Battery: By default, they use batteries to run. For that reason, ensure that you get one that will be reliable as far as the battery life is concerned. Do you want rechargeable or replaceable batteries? The answer will help you make a better choice.
Check out Laser Measures Comparison table:
10. Laser Measure – Morpilot 131ft Laser Tape Measure
Product description: Since it uses two bubbles, you should expect nothing short of accurate values when using this Morpilot HM-40 Laser Tape Measure. In addition to that, the manufacturer has other great features for you. Therefore, your job is not only easy but also efficient. After 150 seconds of no operation, it will automatically shut down. Measurement modes allowed include min & max, single distance, continuous as well as Pythagoras.
- Self-calibration function
- A target plate
- The large backlit display is hence easy to read values.
- Accurate due to the horizontal and vertical bubbles.
- Stores date
- Low battery indication
- Mute setting
9. Laser Measure, 328 ft. 100m Fnova Laser Distance Measure
Product description: This laser measure has a compact design to ensure that moving with it is easy. It is therefore perfect for constructors since their working stations are not specific. It is also accurate and easy to use even when working alone. Additionally, it can automatically calculate area and volume among others.
- Compact design
- High accuracy
- Numerous functions
- Small enough to fit in a pocket
- Stores data
8. General Tools LTM1 2-in-1 Laser Tape Measure, 50’ Laser Measure, 16’ Tape Measure
Product description: There is no need for a double budget if you settle for this piece. The reason is that it can serve as either a laser tape measure or a regular one. The gadget is accurate and easy to use. Its LCD screen is large to allow you read the values quickly and clearly. The simplicity is to the extent that you can use it alone. Movement is easy due to its small and lightweight nature.
- 2-in-1 device
- Large LCD screen
- Accuracy is a guarantee
- Ideal for measuring long distances
- Easy to use
- Portable due to the compact design
7. DBPOWER Digital Laser Measure 197FT/ 60M
Product description: The precision measuring technology of this laser measure significantly contributes to its accuracy. As a result, one gets constant values. It has a real-time measurement mode that makes working feel good. In addition to that, it can easily fit in a pocket. Its backlit display simplifies reading measurements. There is a minimum/ maximum measurement mode as well.
- It allows multiple measurements including volume and area.
- Real-time measurement mode
- Min & max measurement mode
- Backlit display
- Accurate results
6. Leica DISTO S910 984ft Laser Distance Measurer
Product Description: This laser measure which supports measurement of distance in 3D from one position. Also, it makes this product special and unique. It uses a battery which is rechargeable. Water and dust are not a bother to this product since it is resistant. Recordings from this lacer measure can be recorded for future use or viewed. With this product, measuring becomes easy to take and manage the data.
- The accuracy of the product is the best.
- Can be connected to other devices either through WI-FI or Bluetooth.
- Highest measurement is up to 30 points and can create up to 20 files.
- Has a connected modernized base that allows measurement between two points.
- Color display with a zooming ability of 4×.
5. Tacklife HD40 Classic Laser Measure 131Ft
Product description: Tacklife being a brand whose products have passed the test of time, then this laser measure is durable. Its measurements are precise compared to those of the rest because it has two bubble levels. The manufacturer has put in place the laser-precise technology. Its versatility when it comes to functionality is also a great thing about it. Longevity of its service is a guarantee since it is both waterproof and dustproof.
- Multiple functions including measurement of area and volume
- High accuracy
- Voiced measurements
- Two bubble levels
- The range is up to 131 ft.
4. Tacklife Advanced Laser Measure 131 Ft Digital Laser Distance
Product description: This tool can be used with only one aim. That is to ensure that you get a laser measure that is easy to use and at the same time gives you precise results. Its belt clip sees to it that you hang it near your pocket. Count on it when measuring length, area, distance,and volume just to mention a few.
- Orange color to ensure that you spot it easily.
- Mute button
- High accuracy
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Easily portable.
3. Bosch GLM 20 Compact Laser Measure
Product description: This laser measure enables you totake indirect measurements. It has two axes 90-degree tilt sensors,and you get measurements by a press on a button. A single charge of the battery is enough for you to take over 20,000 measurements. This is all thanks to the lithium-ion battery. When it comes to reading measurements, the backlit display has you covered. Durability is also enhanced since it is not only dust proof but also waterproof. Another amazing thing about the laser measure is that there is no need for a pen and paper because it stores units.
- Minimum/maximum measurement mode.
- It operates upon a simple button press.
- There are versatile measurements in feet, inches or meters.
- The backlit display to cover you even in the dark.
- Lightweight and small to fit in a pocket.
- Accuracy is key.
- It adopts the precise laser measure technology.
2. Tacklife Advanced Laser Measure 196 Ft Digital Laser Tap Measures
Product description: This is a laser measure with a laser precision technology accuracy of plus or minus +1/16 inches. That makes it a very reliable tool even for professionals. The range is up to 131 feet. You are not limited to a particular unit since it supports inches, feet as well as meters. Its large LCD simplifies reading of the measurements. It measures several aspects including area, distance, volume and length among others.
- It is waterproof and dustproof hence both handy and durable.
- It offers multiple measurement aspects.
- Mute setting.
- Large LCD backlit display.
- Reliable accuracy.
- It measures up to 196 feet.
1. Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure, 120-Feet
Product Description: It is typical to claim that you offer the best. However, there is also one that outshines all the rest,and that is what Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure has done in this case. With it, you can perform subtraction and addition as well as calculate and volume. While at it, do not expect anything less than the accurate values. On pressing the button, results will be displayed automatically. Do not worry about the lighting since the display will show you the results regardless.
- Lightweight design with a weight of o.22 lbs.
- It fits in a pocket comfortably.
- Backlit display in case of a dark setting.
- Versatility regarding what it can measure.
Laser measures are a must-have regardless of whether you are a professional or you just want it for use at home. Unlike the traditional one, you can operate it alone without struggling. You will measure volume, perimeter, area, length,and distance among others. Can you imagine all that in one? One cannot forget the various units they support. That will save you not only money but also the workload you need to bear to and from work.