Hoverboarding is a trendy activity that has become popular in the recent years, thanks to the amazing technology and added buzz. At times when you are out of options for adrenaline rush adventure, you should try hoverboards. If you fancy riding them outdoors or even on unpaved paths, you will need to get the off-road hoverboard.
Off-road hoverboards are built to withstand rough terrains such as off-trail roads, rocky places or even grass fields. When you are ready to have a fun filled adventure by yourself or even with friends, here’s is a list of top 7 best off road hoverboards you can choose from.
- List Of Top 7 Best Off-Road Hoverboards Reviews In 2018:
- 7. CHO TM All Terrain Rugged 6.5 Inch Wheels Hoverboard Off-Road
- 6. CHO All Terrain Hoverboard Off-Road Smart Self-Balancing Dual Motors
- 5. KOOWHEEL Off Road Hoverboard All Terrain 8.5″ Alloy Wheel
- 4. NHT All Terrain Hoverboard 8.5 Inch Wheels Off-Road Hoverboards
- 3. NHT All-Terrain 8.5″ Wheels Off-Road Hoverboards
- 2.Gyroor Warrior 8.5 inch All Terrain OFF ROAD Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers and LED Lights
- 1 .CHO All Terrain Black Rugged 8.5 Inch Wheels Hoverboard Off-Road
- How to choose the best off-road hoverboard
- Why you need an off-road hoverboard?
List Of Top 7 Best Off-Road Hoverboards Reviews In 2018:
7. CHO TM All Terrain Rugged 6.5 Inch Wheels Hoverboard Off-Road
- By: CHO Off-Road Hoverboards
If you are looking for a hoverboard that will allow you to jam to your favorite music while on board, then this is your go to product. This off-road hoverboard comes fitted with stereo speaker that produces quality sound. Moreover, it can be connected to any iphone or android device via Bluetooth.
Additionally, it is powered by 4000 mAh lithium battery which requires a charging time of 90 to 120 minutes. The weight capacity for this hoverboard is a minimum weight of 40lbs And a maximum weight of 264.5 lbs.
Furthermore, this off-road hoverboard is UL2272 Certified, meaning it is safe for use and has zero emission, therefore also environmental friendly. Last but not least, when you buy it, it comes with a free carrying case and a charger.
- The wheels measure 6.5 inches and are made with solid rubber tires that allow use in all terrain.
- When fully charged, it has a run time of about 20 km and has a maximum speed of 10km/h.
6. CHO All Terrain Hoverboard Off-Road Smart Self-Balancing Dual Motors
- By: CHO Best Off-Road Hoverboards
This is another amazing off-road hoverboard by CHO. It is also UL2272 Certified, therefore safe for use. This hoverboard is fitted with inbuilt stereo speakers that can connect to any iOS or android device. This feature allows you to listen to your playlist while riding. Its weight capacity ranges between 20kgs to120 kgs.
Additionally, its wheels measure 8.5 inches and are heavily rubberized to be ridden all terrain and to provide stability.
- It is powered by 4000mAh Li-on battery which has a charging time of 90 to 120 minutes.
- Lastly, it has worldwide run time of about 13 miles and a maximum full charge speed of 8.5 mph.
5. KOOWHEEL Off Road Hoverboard All Terrain 8.5″ Alloy Wheel
- By: KOOWHEEL Off-Road Hoverboards
The KOOWHEEL off road hoverboard is a self balancing scooter that is suitable for use on all terrain. It features 8.5 inch wheels that easily glide on all terrain and provide stable riding experience. In addition, it is UL2272 certified and therefore safe for use for ages 13 years and above. Furthermore, it is fitted with speakers that connect to android devices; therefore you can listen to your music anytime.
When it comes to performance, this hoverboard has 350w dual motors that allow it to climb steep slopes of up to 15-20 degrees. In addition, when fully charged it can be ridden between 15- 20km. It has a maximum load limit of 250 lbs and takes 2hours and 30 minutes to be fully charged. Last of all, with this off-road hoverboard you get access to Smart KOOWHEEL app that allows you to choose different modes for beginner, intermediate and advanced. You can also monitor your speed, do a GPS tracking, set age restriction, and change maximum speed and sensitivity.
- This hoverboard is Dustproof and IP54 waterproof
- It is accompanied by One year limited warranty that covers parts and labor.
4. NHT All Terrain Hoverboard 8.5 Inch Wheels Off-Road Hoverboards
- By: NHT Off-Road Hoverboard
The NHT hoverboard, features 8.5 inches rubber wheels that is suitable for use on rocky areas, unpaved paths and also off trail roads. It can connected to any Bluetooth device such as android phones, iphone, computer and laptop. Once connected, you can listen to your favorite music thanks to the stereo speaker that produces good quality sound.
This hoverboard can only bear a maximum load capacity of 120 kgs and a minimum of 20kgs. It is capable of hitting speeds of up to 8,5 mph over a range of 13 miles when fully charged. In addition, it can climb a slope with a max steep of 17 degrees thanks to the 350W motors.
- NHT Off-Road Hoverboards has LED lighting which provide a sleek appearance
- Comes with 12 month warranty for controller and hub motor
3. NHT All-Terrain 8.5″ Wheels Off-Road Hoverboards
- By: NHT Off-Road Hoverboards
This hoveboard is equipped with solid threaded tires that are large enough to keep you stable on bumpy roads and absorb shocks from any obstacle you may encounter. It has 350w motors that enable you to flawlessly climb uphill on inclines of up to 17 degrees. The LED lighting provides a modern look while the sturdy structure allows excellent balance. With this hoverboard you are able to play music via built in Bluetooth speakers while you ride.
- The battery’s charging time is 2 hours 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- It is UL2272 certified meaning it has been tested for fire and electrical safety
2.Gyroor Warrior 8.5 inch All Terrain OFF ROAD Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers and LED Lights
- By: Gyroor Off-Road Hoverboards
When it comes to durability and strength Gyroor hoverboard is the best option. It is made from highly durable aluminum and ABS for some parts to ensure a stronger shell that allows long term use. Off-Road Hoverboard is powered by dual 350W motors plus high-quality rubber wheels that provide stability and easily glides on rocky roads unpaved paths.
Another beautiful feature is the self balancing aspect that helps you to get balance within no time. This off-road hoverboard can hit a maximum speed of 9.95 Miles/Hour over a distance of 7.5~9.5 Miles on a full charge. Additionally, it is powered by LI-ON 400mah battery with a charging time of 1.5 to 2 Hours. It has a maximum weight capacity of 265 pounds. Lastly, this hoverboard has also been tested for safety standard and therefore is UL2272 certified.
- It is IP54 water resistant
- Features built-in Bluetooth speakers that allows you to jam to your favorite music
1 .CHO All Terrain Black Rugged 8.5 Inch Wheels Hoverboard Off-Road
- By: CHO Off-Road Hoverboards
Our top pick is this Black CHO all terrain hoverboard that conquers all bumpy roads, grass fields, rocky and unpaved paths. If you enjoy adrenaline rush sports then you should gets your hands on this device. This hoverboard allows you to ride it up to a maximum speed of 10kilometres per hour and climb uphill slopes of inclines of up to 17 degrees. This is a result of the 2 powerful 350w motors.
You will be able to enjoy listening to your playlist as you cruise down your secret off trail roads thanks to the in-built Bluetooth stereo speakers.
Additionally, it is powered by large-capacity lithium batteries that when fully charged offers a run time of 20 kilometers. Last but not least, it has a load capacity of 120kgs.
- CHO Off-Road Hoverboard is UL 2272 Certified for safety
- It features 8.5 Inch off Road Solid rubber tires that are perfect for all- terrain purposes.
For enhanced mobility and fun adventure, having a hoverboard is an excellent option. They are better than other self balancing scooters because they can be used on all terrain. Additionally, they are built to last, therefore you are assured of long term use. However, it is very important for one to adhere to safety rules otherwise these gadgets can turn lethal.
For instance, you should ensure that you do not exceed the recommended weight capacity or even over speed. When it comes to a beginner, it is best that you get a learning partner. Additionally, driving while changing directions on a steep slope can be dangerous.
With the above top 7 off road hoverboards, you are assured of excellent performance and maximum exciting activity. Always remember Safety comes first!