Wooden thread racks are an excellent product for keeping your threads safe and organized. The best racks are pretty versatile and can help store threads of different sizes, snap-spools, and cops. When looking to buy the best thread rack, consider one with is suitable for different mini cones and reels. In this post, we are going to review some of the leading wooden thread racks on the market currently. Make sure you read our thread racks reviews before choosing a rack that best suits you.
- Table of the Best Thread Racks Reviews
- 10. US Art Supply Sewing and Embroidery Thread Rack – 120 Spools
- 9. CampTek 60-Spool Thread Rack and Organizer
- 8. Tosnail 60-Spool Beechwood Thread Rack Embroidery
- 7. KINGSO 60-Spool Wooden Thread Rack for Sewing Quilting
- 6. 60-Spool/Cone Wood Thread Rack by Threadart
- 5. Set of Widebase 60-Spool Thread Racks for Sewing
- 4. Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
- 3. HAITRAL 60-Spool Sewing Wooden Thread Rack
- 2. DELUXE Embroidex 60 Spool Cone Thread Rack/Stand
- 1. New ThreadNanny 120-Spool Wood Thread Rack for Sewing
Table of the Best Thread Racks Reviews
10. US Art Supply Sewing and Embroidery Thread Rack – 120 Spools
The US Art is a premium quality natural Beechwood thread rack with excellent construction, durability, and appearance. It is a large rack with 120 spools thread rack that can hold all your sewing, embroidery spools, quilting, and mini cones. It is a quality product that allows for a painting to match your interior décor. The spindles of the rack can accommodate a broad range of cones or spools to meet your thread storage needs. Overall, the design of this rack is unique with legs that can be flipped for wall hanging or opened for free standing on tables.
- Flip-out legs for wall hanging or freestanding
- 120-spool thread
- Natural hardwood that allows for a painting to match room décor
- Superior Beechwood construction and appearance
Read more: Best Dress Form Mannequins for Sale Reviews
9. CampTek 60-Spool Thread Rack and Organizer
This is another excellent wooden thread rack with 60 spool threads for easy storage of your threads. It is a quality rack that accommodates 60 spool threads meeting most storage needs with ease. The rack is a durable Beechwood construction with a woody color appearance. The wood can easily be painted or stained to match with home interior décor. Overall, this is an excellent thread rack with legs that flip –out for easy storage freestanding or by hanging on the wall.
- Accommodates 60 spool thread
- Flip-out legs for wall hanging or freestanding
- Woody color
- Natural beechwood construction
8. Tosnail 60-Spool Beechwood Thread Rack Embroidery
Measuring 15.17L by 12.5H by 1.5 inches between the legs, this is a perfectly sized wooden thread rack to meet all your spool thread storage needs. It is a versatile rack that holds 60 mini-cones or spool threads. It features tall 1.5 inches pegs for great spool thread holding. The legs of the rack are foldable for easy mounting on walls or free-standing. Overall, this is an excellent thread rack that can easily be painted or stained with matching room décor colors.
- Natural Beechwood
- Tall 1.5-inch pegs
- Holds 60 spools or mini cones
- Foldable legs for easy wall mounting or freestanding
7. KINGSO 60-Spool Wooden Thread Rack for Sewing Quilting
The KINGSO is a natural wooden thread rack with the capability to accommodate 60 mini cones or spools. It is a versatile construction with foldable legs that can be free-standing or folded for easy mounting on walls. The natural wood allows for staining or painting matching interior room decors. Overall, this is a pretty simple rack that assembles fast for immediate use out of the box.
- Easy assembly
- Durable natural wood
- Allows for staining or painting
- Foldable legs for easy installation on walls
Read more: Best Full-Size Daybeds Reviews
6. 60-Spool/Cone Wood Thread Rack by Threadart
This is a hardwood thread rack from one of the leading thread rack companies. It is an excellent addition to your home for storing your sewing spools safely. The rack holds a maximum of 60 spools or mini-cone kings. It features 1.5-inch pegs and measures 15L x 13H inches which is the average size for most thread racks. You can wall-mount it by folding the legs or leave it free-standing on the table. Overall, this rack is a great buy that easily paints or stains to match with your interior décor.
- Hardwood rack
- Easily paints or stains
- 1.5 inches tall pegs
- Wall mounting or freestanding
5. Set of Widebase 60-Spool Thread Racks for Sewing
This is a set of two wide base thread rack with versatile racks that hold a maximum of 60 spools. It is an excellent selection with an expandable base for easy free standing or wall mounting. The rack legs fold with easy allowing you to mount the rack on the wall. It is a perfectly sized 20 x 16-inch rack with a 2-inch distance between each peg. This gives excellent sizing between one spool thread to the next. The peg height is 1.8 inches which are quite tall enough to hold different sized threads. Overall, it is a quality rack holding a maximum of 120 spool threads.
- It can easily be painted or stained
- Expandable base
- Free-standing or wall-mounted
- Holds a total of 120 cones on the two racks
4. Mega Rack II Thread Rack and Organizer
The Mega Rack II is an excellent pick when your spool storage needs are huge. It is an excellent choice for storing a maximum of 120 spool threads. The rack features 120 pegs that are nicely spaced for proper organization. It is a natural wood construction rack that allows for painting and staining for a match with your interior decors. The rack conveniently folds for easy wall mounting when required.
- Natural hardwood construction
- Foldable legs
- Stains or paints
- Holds a maximum 120 spools
Read more: Best Daybed Bedding Sets Reviews
3. HAITRAL 60-Spool Sewing Wooden Thread Rack
This is a 60-spool thread capable of holding 1.49 inches quilting, embroidery, and sewing spool. It is a versatile pick for storing your sewing spool and mini cones. It is a perfect rack for home décor easily allowing paint and stains to match with your home décor. It features foldable legs that allow for wall mounting or free-standing. Overall, this is an excellent rack with exquisite appearance and a 30-day return guarantee.
- Ideal for home décor with painting and staining possible
- Easy to place with wall mounting and freestanding
- 60-spool thread holder
- Durable natural beech
2. DELUXE Embroidex 60 Spool Cone Thread Rack/Stand
This is a professional thread organizer with an excellent embroidery storage system to easily store your spool threads safely. It is a pretty simple rack with excellent pegs for easy stacking of over 60-spools of all sizes. The pegs are long and allow for duplicate spools. It is a sturdily made rack using superior plastic for long-lasting use. It is a mountable rack in a white finish ideal for a wide range of home decors. Overall, the unique shape of this rack allows for easy stacking.
- Durable and high-quality
- Easy to stack
- 60-spool threads
- White finish that matches with most home decors
1. New ThreadNanny 120-Spool Wood Thread Rack for Sewing
The ThreadNanny is our final pick with an excellent design capable of holding up to 120 spools. It is one of the best thread racks on the market currently with a pretty simple design. It features foldable legs that easily fold for wall mounting. When unfolded, the rack stands freely on tables. This rack measures 15 by 24 inches which is an ideal size for most thread racks. It is a perfect fit for mini cones only.
- It allows staining or painting
- Measures 15 by 24 inches
- Holds 120 spools
- Foldable legs for wall mounting
If you need the proper organization of sewing, quilting, and embroidery spool threads in your home, then make sure you choose one from our list above. These are the best thread racks on the market currently with a wide range of features to serve you well. They are highly rated and will offer you the best value for your money. Click here to read more about the sewing machines.