“Which are the best jewelry boxes in the market?” Ask people this question and expect a blank stare. In fact, it’s not a surprise that many people have never thought about it. This is despite the fact that they own lots of jewelry and ornaments. You may be surprised that there is quite a number who simply dump their ornaments in boxes, containers, or in a drawer. Sadly, such methods may ruin your jewelry.
They may be scratched, stained, lose their luster, fade, or even come apart. In this review, we will start by briefly looking at the critical aspects then, later on, review the top 10 best jewelry boxes in 2020.
Choosing a Jewelry BoxWhen searching or planning to buy a box for your jewelry or ornaments, you should emphasize on the following features:
- Size: The box should come in the right size to accommodate the jewelry. A large box may occupy too much space while a small one will make the pieces knock on each other leading to damage;
- Shape: It should come in a nice shape and design that offer adequate space for the accessories. Furthermore, the shape should complement the surrounding décor;
- Material: Jewelry boxes are made from materials like glass, wood, plastic, acrylic, metal and more. Whichever the material of construction, it needs to offer good protection, last for a long time, deliver quality service, and look amazing;
- Security: You can go a step further to protect your jewelry from unauthorized people by going for a sturdily built box. Better still, choose one that comes with a quality locking mechanism; and
- Lining: The best box for storing your jewelry comes with a soft and smooth lining. This protects the accessories from the rough surfaces of the box. You should also look for lint-free materials that ensure your accessories look clean and crisp.
- Best Jewelry Boxes in 2020
- 10. Beautify, Mirrored Rose Gold Glass Jewelry
- 9. Zmart, Portable Travel Jewelry Box
- 8. VonHaus, Brown Faux Leather Jewelry Display Box
- 7. Ophanie, Rectangular Vintage Jewelry Box
- 6. LANGRIA, Lockable Jewelry Box
- 5. Vlando, Fetish Medium Jewelry Box
- 4. Vlando, Pandora Jewelry Box
- 3. Vlando, Princess Style Jewelry Box
- 2. KLOUD City, two-layer lint jewelry box
- 1. Legoyo, Rose Carved 6 Layer Wooden Jewelry Box
- Related Posts
Best Jewelry Boxes in 2020
10. Beautify, Mirrored Rose Gold Glass Jewelry
The Beautify jewelry box comes in Rose Gold color and is quite elegant. It measures 6.3 inches long, 3.6 inches wide and 7.7 inches high. It’s relatively spacious for most day-to-day ornaments such as rings, pendants, earrings, and bracelets.
The included 4 drawers help in the organization while the smooth interiors protect the accessories from dents, stains, scratches and other damages. Also included is a cloth for cleaning the glass box and convenient crystal handles. Consumers love the practical design, elegance, and good weight. A few nonetheless argue that it’s a little small for large accessories.
9. Zmart, Portable Travel Jewelry Box
The Zmart jewelry box is constructed from quality PU leather. it weighs 0.3 pounds, measures 4.3(l) x 3.5(w) x 2.2 (h) inches and comes in a trendy and modern styling.
The pink box features an ultra smooth velvet interior for protecting the accessories from scratches and dents while the 2 levels improve storage. It also comes with detachable dividers and little divider holes for storing earrings, studs, and other ornaments. It gets positive comments because of the high-quality materials, good space, simple design, and portability.
8. VonHaus, Brown Faux Leather Jewelry Display Box
Safely store your necklaces, earrings, bracelets, rings, studs and other jewelry in this reddish/brown box from VonHaus. Measuring 10.2 (L) x 7.9 (W) x 4.7 (H) inches, the roomy storage comprises separate compartments for better organization and a transparent lid for safety.
It features faux leather for elegance, removable cushioned pillows for extra protection, and contrast stitching for elegance. The soft suede interior prevents scratches, chipping and staining while the metal spring-lock boosts safety. In addition to the good looks, this box is loved because it has a good locking mechanism, offers good storage space, and is well built. The downside is that the bottom shelf may stick a little.
7. Ophanie, Rectangular Vintage Jewelry Box
Your search for an antique jewelry box will be over once you acquire this blue vintage box by Ophanie. The rectangular box measures 7.1(l) x 4.7(w) x 3.1h) inches and is made from metal.
It features retro floral engravings that give it the classic look while the two layers and four dividers improve storage. The high-quality metal construction offers longevity whereas the soft blue lining prevents damage from scratches, knocking, dirt and dust. The box’s key merits are sturdy construction, high quality, spacious and long lasting. The box, however, isn’t scratch-resistant.
6. LANGRIA, Lockable Jewelry Box
Designed for a range of jewelry including rings, bracelets, bangles, earrings, and studs, the Langria box is perfect for home and travel. The green- colored box comes in an octagonal shape and is constructed using premium MDF board and embossed faux leather. The soft interior is made from smooth velvet.
It comes in a portable design and is designed for weights not exceeding 0.5 kg/ 1.11 pounds. For added chicness, It includes a built-in mirror. Consumers praise it for its sturdy construction, high-quality materials, user-friendly, and portability. Some nonetheless are offended by the mild odor when new.
5. Vlando, Fetish Medium Jewelry Box
This red jewelry box by Vlando is probably what you need to organize your jewelry. Measuring 13.9 inches long, 9.9 inches wide, and 4.8 inches high, this box is quite spacious even for large ornaments like bangles, bracelets, and necklaces.
It’s made from quality vinyl, features a velvet lining, and includes a convenient glass tip. The 6 large compartments help in the organization while the 2 pillows provide a soft surface. Users love the nice design, good material, good pricing, and sturdy materials. It’s however not that big.
4. Vlando, Pandora Jewelry Box
Comprising of synthetic PU leather exterior, quality flannel interior, and velvet lining, this jewelry box by Vlando is what you need for better storage of your jewelry. The pink item is ideal for small to medium size jewelry.
The unit contains a chic lid with mirror and comes with 5 compartments (1 large, 4 small) for better organization. It also features 4 ring slots and different levels. Some of its main positives include good size, elegant, spacious and affordable. Its key drawback is the slight plastic smell when new.
3. Vlando, Princess Style Jewelry Box
Also from the Vlando band is this pink Princess jewelry box. It comes in good dimensions of 9 x 6 x 6.7 inches and comprises of several levels and compartment.
The external surface is made from synthetic PU leather, the lining of velvet, while the interior from quality flannel. The included lid prevents the sliding out of jewelry as well as dust and debris from entering, while the pillows improve protection. For an easy and convenient organization, the box features removable dividers. It’s a good product because it’s well-built, comes with a practical design, and is water-resistant.
2. KLOUD City, two-layer lint jewelry box
You shouldn’t damage your jewelry because of poor storage or allowing them to knock against each other. You also don’t need to squeeze the rings, earrings, studs, bracelets, pendants and other charms in a single space. What you need is this blue KLOUD City jewelry box.
Coming in dimensions of 10.2 (l) x 10.2 (w) x 3.2 (h) inches, this fancy box is made from premium quality MDF (medium density fiberboard) and has a soft lint interior. The two layers together with the removable dividers help in organizing the accessories. It takes the first position on this review because of the solid construction, simple design, durability, and easy to use.
1. Legoyo, Rose Carved 6 Layer Wooden Jewelry Box
Truth be told- this is one of the most practical jewelry boxes. It’s made from quality wood and comes with 52 compartments, 5 slide out drawers, and 6 layers. The wine red box is hand carved from paulownia wood, measures 11.4 x 7.1 x 9.4 inches, and comes in a patented design.
It features a smooth pearl velvet inner lining and a clear acrylic lid. For the safety of the stored items, it comes with a lock and key while the wood latches prevent the slippage of the drawer, especially during movement. This item is a top choice because it’s very practical, well-built, very elegant, and solid.
Many people take their jewelry and/or jewelry boxes for granted. They will store them in basic containers, boxes, or drawers, or use low-quality boxes. Sooner-than-later, they will notice that the ornaments are not shiny, have developed scratches, or have come apart. The best way to prevent the damage from taking place is to use the right jewelry boxes. It comes in a smooth and soft lining to prevent scratches, chips, and dents. The lining will also be lint-free for added elegance. Additionally, it will be made from strong materials, has decent space and dimension, elegant and stylish, and long-lasting. To find such boxes, simply follow this top 10 best jewelry boxes in 2020 review and click on any of the featured items.