When purchasing a heat lamp, you probably have to consider the electrical consumption. You can ask the manufacturing company or the store from which you buy the heat lamp. Once you have this information, you ought to check if it matches the wattage of the heat lamp as printed on the encasement. As such, it is crucial to look for heat lamps that promise you excellent performance and energy consumption.
- Below is an enumeration of the best heat lamps in 2019
- 10. Premier Heat Lamp for Brooders, lambs, and Pets
- 9. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W
- 8. Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp
- 7. Evergreen 2-pack infrared heat lamp
- 6. BYB-100W 110V Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter
- 5. Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp For Food
- 4. Nutone 9093WH Deluxe Heat-A-Ventile heater
- 3. TDP Far Infrared Mineral Heat lamp
- 2. Woods 0324 18/2 Gauge Brooder and 150Wheat lamp
- 1. NOMOYPET clamp lamp
- Related Posts
Below is an enumeration of the best heat lamps in 2019
10. Premier Heat Lamp for Brooders, lambs, and Pets
This heat lamp promises safety, strength and comes with a protective guard and a hanging system.
- It comes with a vented chimney system to enhance greater heat displacement. It is made with plastic that is reinforced with glass that has high resistance to abnormal temperatures and ornery animals
- It has a grill attachment that protects the bulb from animals
- This heat lamp can be used to heat ducks, goat kids, lambs puppies or any other animal that is sick or cold. It measures 9’’ in diameter and 15’’ tall. It also has a 16’ anti-chew spring wire on the cord.
9. Zacro Reptile Heat Lamp 150W
This heat lamp is ideal for a 24-hour heat source for different reptiles, birds, amphibians, hamsters. It comes with one digital thermometer and is 99% high thermal efficiency. The bulb on this heat amp will not interfere with the sleeping patterns of the animals. It has good heat radiation because of the solid ceramic element. Due to its flat faced design, this heat lamp is long lasting and more efficient as opposed to any conical design.
Imperatively, ensure that you match the ceramic E27 socket because it can melt the lamp holder or make the lamp to explode.
- Infrared Ceramic Heating
- Non-light Lamps emitter 110v
- Digital thermometer
8. Wuhostam 100W 2 Pack Infrared Ceramic Heat Lamp
Made of solid ceramic, this heat lamp features perfect heat radiation with no light emitted. It is easy to install. You only need to screw it into a standard porcelain E27 Screw socket. It is ideal for your chicken, pet, or turtle. Its input voltage is AC 90-120V with 100-Watts power. It measures 2.95’’ in diameter and 3.94’’ in height.
It provides a 24-hour heat source for amphibians and reptiles and can last for 9000 to 15000 hours. Its bulb has a higher temperature surface when it is in operation. As such, you cannot use your hand to test the temperature. You also have to adjust the distance between the lamp and the pets.
- Black reptile emitter bulb
- Made of solid ceramic elements
- E27 porcelain socket
7. Evergreen 2-pack infrared heat lamp
This reptile heat lamp guarantees a powerful source of infrared heat emission for those animals that need a night without light output. It is the ideal heat lamp for reptiles, amphibians, tortoise, and turtles and so on. It also provides heat for dogs and cats that live outdoors and other birds. The bulbs undergo a three-step test to ensure they are functioning well after they are manufactured. The lifespan of these bulbs ranges from 800-1000 hours. Ensure that you use a good quality socket that a good metal lead to enhance full contact with the base of the bulb.
This heat lamp comes with:
- 2-pack of 75 Watt infrared heat bulb
6. BYB-100W 110V Ceramic Infrared Heat Emitter
This heat lamp is perfect for high humidity terrariums. This bulb has a lifespan of about 10000 hours. It can only be used with a porcelain E26 socket. Once you turn it off, wait for about one hour for it to cool off to avoid being burned. It is a perfect 24-hour heat source and
- It uses AC 110-120V
- It’s made of ceramic, metal or NiCrAl
- Non-light heater bulb
5. Chef-Master 90050 Professional Heat Lamp For Food
This heater keeps the food warm and ready to serve it features a chrome plated stand and aluminum shades. Stands can be adjusted from 20 inches to 29 inches to prevent food from drying. It is easily assembled.
- Chrome-plated stand and aluminum shades
- Adjustable stands
- Two 250Watt shatterproof bulbs
The non-slip feet of this heat lamp ensures that it stays in place and won’t skid.
4. Nutone 9093WH Deluxe Heat-A-Ventile heater
You need not heat the entire house, nor do you need to wait for your central heating system to do the same thing that this Nutone heater can do. It features a combination of powerful heating and ventilation at the touch of your button (switch). The 1500W ventilation elements and 70CFM ventilation fan guarantees you maximum performance in 100 square feet bathrooms. This provides you with heat when you need it. The incandescent lighting gives you an even clean light adequate to focus on details.
- 1500W ventilation elements
- 70CFM ventilation fan
- Bright 100W incandescent lighting
3. TDP Far Infrared Mineral Heat lamp
This heat lamp comes with a detachable head and does not utilize high heating temperatures, but it gives you an excellent heat source. It works with coil heat and a mi9neral plate. As such, it does not need a bulb. You can detach the head by unplugging in the cord that connects it to the mainframe if you are replacing it.
2. Woods 0324 18/2 Gauge Brooder and 150Wheat lamp
This heat lamp comes with a wire grill and clamp. It is rated at 150 watts and 125 volts. It comes with an anodized wire bulb that measures 5.5 inches in diameter. The non-marring clamp ensures a secure grip. It also has an adjustable bulb cage that helps you focus the light on areas that you want.
- Adjustable bulb cage
- Non-marring Clamp
- Wire bulb protector
1. NOMOYPET clamp lamp
This is a perfect lamp for reptiles. It has a rotatable and universal lamp. It’s hanging hole clamp design enables you to clip it or hang it up. The wire and control switch also enhances high security. This heat lamp is ideal for reptiles, mammals, birds, and other animals.
- Rotatable universal lamp head
- Wire control switch
- A ceramic socket which can be used with an infrared emitter, heater or light bulb