Having suffered a serious knee injury and your busy recuperating well you have the knee scooter to thank. Of course, everything happens for a reason you don’t need to have pity on your knee anymore. With the scooter, you will visit the places that you desire most with your knee comfortable. And yes, the contoured fit keeps your knees in the best pain-free condition. Moreover, the scooter is stable and has good breaking system for accurate stoppages.
This will be a great alternative to walking on crutches that leave you tired. However, with the many knee scooters on the market, you must be careful when selecting one for your uses. This is because you might purchase an ineffective one that won’t last. Follow the review below as we unravel the best scooters in the market. You can use the review as a guide or add to add to your in-depth knowledge of scooters.
- List of Top 10 Best knee Scooters Reviews in 2019:
- 10. Steerable Knee Walker Deluxe Medical Scooter- Best knee Scooters
- 9. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- 8. Best Value Knee Walker Steerable Medical Scooter – Best knee Scooters
- 7. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutch Alternative in HOT PINK
- 6. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Alternative to Crutches
- 5. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Knee Walker Scooter Crutch Alternative in Blue
- 4. All Terrain KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Heavy Duty Crutches Alternative in Blue
- 3. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative
- 2. KneeRover Economy Best knee Scooters
- 1. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- What to consider when buying a knee scooter?
- Why you need the knee scooters
- To wrap it up
List of Top 10 Best knee Scooters Reviews in 2019:
10. Steerable Knee Walker Deluxe Medical Scooter- Best knee Scooters
- By: LENKER Best knee Scooters
The first o the list is this steerable scooter. This one is ideal for those who have suffered knee injuries and are busy recuperating. With this, you will be able to move around with ease in your favorite places. Moreover, it requires your upper body to have the strength and it also rubs your armpits. Both for indoor and outdoor use this scooter is pain-free.
The lightweight and durable nature make it more comfortable when using it. Additionally, it has adjustable handlebars that you that have the quick release mechanism to facilitate storage and transportation. This one is ideal for walking at home, work, supermarket and other places.
- The steerable wheel can be adjusted easily for storage.
- The lightweight nature makes walking with it very comfortable.
9. AW Adjustable Knee Scooter Walker w/ Basket Steerable Rolling Wheel Weight Capacity 300 lbs
- By: AW Best knee Scooters
For comfortable knee support, this scooter will fit your needs. This one will carry the weight of the knee as well as make it active. Additionally, to install and adjust if you don’t require any tools. For easy control, it has the reliable rear wheel brake and the handbrake. When the need for storage it will collapse via the thumb press lever.
Furthermore, it accommodates patients of different heights. The grips are also made of clean rubber. Its handlebars are also comfortable to use and can be adjusted to the height range that fits you well.in terms of durability, the rubber wheels and the scooter will keep you going for many years. There is no doubt this scooter is safe and very effective for use.
- It doesn’t require tools for setting it up.
- With the handbrake and the rear wheel, this will be comfortable for use.
8. Best Value Knee Walker Steerable Medical Scooter – Best knee Scooters
- By: LENKER Best knee Scooters
Whether you are recovering from foot or leg this LENKER model will help you a lot. The 4 wheels facilitate easy mobility. For stability, it has both the brakes on the two wheels and two locking handbrakes. Moreover, the handlebars and knee pad can be adjusted to fit you’re the required height.
This one performs the best with people under the weight capacity of 300 LBS. There are no doubts this scooter is comfortable compared to crutches. Besides this, it can be used both indoors and outdoors. With a weight of 22 lbs, this will make walking around very easy. The front center frame is well designed such that it can fold the best size possible for easy storage. Equipped with the handle grips this will make the control easier. If you have, broken foot, foot surgery, and ankle surgery then this one can be ideal for you.
- The dual brake system is effective enough for quick stopping ability.
- It has the quick release mechanism to facilitate easy storage.
7. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutch Alternative in HOT PINK
- By: KneeRover Best knee Scooters
This another design that you can consider to help you if you are recovering from the injury or you are just from foot surgery.in fact, this one is one of the best in the industry. You may even want to continue using them even after fully recovering. It has an adjustable locking handbrake and rear drum break that enhances its stability.
Additionally, the handlebars are necessary for easy control. Besides this, the handlebars and the knee platform can be easily adjusted. The lightweight nature facilities easier mobility. It can support weight capacity up to 300lb. furthermore, it has 4 rubber wheels measuring 7.5 inches. Another feature is the 3, 5 knee platform that can fit both left and right knee is designed to make the knee comfortable.
- The knee contoured platform will make the knee very comfortable.
- Both the rear drum break and the locking brake offer great stability when controlling.
6. Drive Medical Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Alternative to Crutches
- Drive Medical Best knee Scooter
In the category of the best knee scooters, you surely cannot leave out this drive medical product. In fact, it’s ideal for people that have foot breaks, amputations, sprains and foot surgery. Moreover, it has a deluxe breaking system for easy stopping and safety.in terms, of durability don’t worry as the steel frame plus the vein finish will last a considerable period of time. The handle grips facilitate easy to control and maneuverability.
Its dimensions are pretty good and can be adjusted to fit your legs. For those with weight capacity under 300 lbs. this one can be great. Additionally, it has the two piece knee pad just to provide superior comfort. With this, you will get the freedom of movement where you want. All is now for you to get one and wait for the better experience.
- The two pieces knee pad gives superior comfort to your knee when moving.
- The steel construction plus vein finish ensures it can be used for very many years.
5. KneeRover Deluxe Steerable Knee Cycle Knee Walker Scooter Crutch Alternative in Blue
- By: KneeRover Best knee Scooters
If durability is one of your concerns when looking for a knee scooter then kneerover design offers that. For your information it’s very strong such that it can support the weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a height of 4,9” to 6.6” inches. Perhaps the steering wheel has been strengthened by the tie rod mechanism to make maneuvering very easy.
The locking handbrake serves to increase the stability. In addition, the 4 7.5” wheels facilitate easier mobility. Just like, other great scooters this one has a knee platform for comfort when moving around. Other features include the removable axle plus the comfortable grip handlebars. For storage, you can easily fold it as it has the mechanism.
- The style tie rod offers great and easy control mechanism of the scooter.
- The handlebars and knee platform can be fully adjusted for comfortable fit.
4. All Terrain KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Heavy Duty Crutches Alternative in Blue
- By: KneeRover Best knee Scooters
This is another kneerover scooter that can be great for use. With the 12-inch pneumatic tires, the size will be great for stability. It can get you going in grass, gravel and dirt terrains. Boasting of the automatic tie rod steering this will undoubtedly make control easier. For quick breaking well thas the adjustable hand break.
Besides, it features a knee platform for comfort. Its handles bars can also be adjusted for the comfortable grip that you require. Moreover, the heavy duty construction gives it great strength and durability attribute. For people with weight of up to 350 lbs and 5-6.5” height, this can be great. Finally, the easy to fold design facilitates easy storage.
- The heavy-duty construction increases the stability when using it.
- The scooter can walk on all the terrains as the tires are 12 inches.
3. Drive Medical DV8 Aluminum Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative
- By: Drive Medical knee Scooters
Save time and money while looking for a scooter by choosing this drive medical design. It will be pretty easy to adjust the seat and handlebars height as it requires no tools. For increased maneuvering, you can steer the knee walker. Equally important is the leg pad that will provide comfort to your leg.
For quick stopping ability, the scooter is equipped with deluxe breaks. Moreover, the 8-inch tires can be used either indoors or outdoors. The sturdy frames last for long apart from offering the great strength. Just like, other this one is height adjustable and performs well with people under the weight capacity of 300 lbs. This can be great for sprains, amputations and foot ulcers.
- It easily folds to save on compact storage space.
- The leg pad with the channel will provide the added comfort.
2. KneeRover Economy Best knee Scooters
- By: KneeRover knee Scooter
If you are looking for a nice alternative to crutches for you knee problem then try this. This one is more comfortable and pain-free. The price should not be an issue as this one is easily affordable. With 4 wheels this will make mobility easier. It also has handlebars for the comfortable grip. Even more important is the steerable wheels breaking mechanism that is instant for you to stop where you need. The padded knee platform can be adjusted to feet your knee.
With this durability shouldn’t be one of your worries as steel frame used offers just that. Nevertheless, it’s lightweight to use as it weighs only 21 pounds. The weight capacity is 300lbs. Moreover, the design can be folded to take minimal space when storing. Finally, this one can be great for a broken ankle, broken foot, ankle surgery and more.
- It’s fairly priced so you can afford it.
- It’s more comfortable compared to using crutches.
- The lightweight design facilitates ease of use.
1. KneeRover Steerable Knee Scooter Knee Walker Crutches Alternative in Green
- By: KneeRover knee Scooter
Finally, we have another knee rover scooter. When it comes to choosing great scooters then it won miss on the list. This one can be great for individuals recovering from various foot problems. With these, it has great stability judging from the adjustable breaks and rear drum brake. Both the handlebars and the knee platform are height adjustable.
In fact, it’s great for people with a height of 5 to 6.5 inches and is under 300 lbs. another great feature is the 3.5” thick contoured knee platform that well makes your leg very comfortable. Indeed, you have to make a great decision to purchase this scooter as is one of the best in the category.
- It has dual ankle design that is long lasting.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors supporting various knee issues.
What to consider when buying a knee scooter?
Weight: Getting a heavier scooter will make carrying it a very big burden. One that weighs 30 pounds can be very light to carry around with. A lighter one will make you comfortable.
Stability: The scooter should be made of great construction in order for them to be stable. The wheels should have a good grip plus be able to offer easy control when moving about. It should also have the breaking mechanism for safe breaking at your preferred destination.
Comfort: The scooter should be well designed to make you more comfortable. For instance, it must have a contoured knee platform to make you more comfortable. This will definitely ease the pressure on the knee even when in unstable terrains.
Weight capacity: It is important to consider the weight capacity that can be accommodated by a scooter. The weight capacity should be more than your weight as this will ensure it lasts for an extended period of time. However, most scooters are able to accommodate weight under 300LBS.
Why you need the knee scooters
For easy moving: With the scooter on it doesn’t matter what type of knee issue you have. You will have a pain free walking as your knee will be comfortably padded. The presence of wheels and tie rod mechanism can steer you to any place that you want.
Versatility: The various scooters can be used both indoors and outdoors. Regardless of your knee issue, this one will accommodate your leg. You can move with it wherever you want.
For comfort: Using the scooter is not only a great alternative to crutches but also more comfortable. With the injured placed well-padded you will have a pain free walking that you have been desiring for.
To wrap it up
While recovering knee issues the scooters will enable you to move around with ease. Perhaps, your safety, stability and comfort concerns have been taken care of by the reliable scoters. All the scooters here are of great quality. You can choose any for pain-free moving within this review as all are proven performing ability.