If you are thinking of presenting the best ever present to your kid then off road go karts is worth to consider. This will provide them with much fun in the off-road. The kid will be able to drive at any speed within the range of 31 miles per hour and brake conveniently.
The safety concerns have been taken care of by the great designs. A day out with the will present much fun and will be a joy to watch too. If you are looking for a go-kart for you uses you might find it easy. I wrote this review on the best go karts this intended to help anyone that well is interested in owning one.
- List of Best Off-Road Go Kart Reviews 2019:
- 10. TRAILMASTER XRX MID-SIZE 200cc Off-Road Go Kart
- 9. Coleman Powersports KT100 Gas-Powered Off-Road Go-Kart
- 8. TRAILMASTER KIDS GO KART XRX MINI BLACK – Off-Road Go Karts
- 7. Monster Moto MM-K80-BR Black Frame with Red Graphics Off-Road Go Karts
- 6. MotoTec MT-GK-05 Black Off Road Go Kart – 79Cc
- 5. MotoTec MT-GK-01 Black Best Off-Road Go Kart – 48V
- 4. TRAILMASTER XRX-R MID-SIZE 200cc KIDS GO KART with REVERSE BLUE
- 3. KANDI 110cc 2-seat Off-Road Go Kart (KD-110GKG-2)
- 2. Razor Dune Buggy – Best Off-Road Go Karts
- 1. Coleman Powersports 196cc/6.5HP KT196 Go Kart Gas Powered Off-Road Go Cart for Adults and Kids (13+)
- What to consider when buying the off road go karts
- Why you need the off-road go-karts
- To wrap it up
- Related Posts
List of Best Off-Road Go Kart Reviews 2019:
10. TRAILMASTER XRX MID-SIZE 200cc Off-Road Go Kart
- By: Trailmaster Off-Road Go Karts
We begin with this trail master go-kart. The 2 seat has a height of around 10.2 which is enough to comfortably support your back. Besides this, the tubular frame has an upper roll cage on top. The side rails and an enclosed belly serve to increase the protection. Moreover, its hydraulic brakes are well suspended.
You can easily adjust the distance between the seat and pedal where it fits you well. With 200 cc engine the kart has an electric startup and a pull back up in the event an electric one doesn’t ignite the engine. Finally, this kart is backed by an 80-day warranty on the parts and further 6-month warranty on the engine.
- The side rolls and encloses pan gives full protection.
- It has a backup engine startup when the normal one fails.
9. Coleman Powersports KT100 Gas-Powered Off-Road Go-Kart
- By: Coleman Powersports Off-Road Go Karts
Next, on the list, we have this Coleman kart that is also great for sports. With a 4 stroke 0HV 1 engine this provides the required displacement. Moreover, the 98 cc engine has an easy to start pull operations. Equally significant is the construction that is sturdy enough to keep you moving for long distances.
When driving you will be safe as both the seat and the 4 point harness will ensure you are locked in position. Additionally, the low-pressure tires provide a stable and soft grip. For capacity well this one is recommended for people that weigh less than 150 LBS. finally, it has a good brake system a hydraulic one that needs to be foot operated.
- The tubular construction ensures it will withstand heavy usage to last for years.
- The tires have low pressure to increase its stability.
8. TRAILMASTER KIDS GO KART XRX MINI BLACK – Off-Road Go Karts
- By: Trailmaster Off-Road Go Karts
When you talk of the best karts you cannot forget the reliable trail master products. This one here has a centrifugal clutch for easy transmission and use of the kart. Besides this, it has headlights fitted at the front the LED lights could be essential at night. Both the electric ignition and the pull back up can be used for igniting the engine.
Furthermore, the black kart has seatbelts for the comfortable fit. The distance between the seats and pedal can also be adjusted. The 4 stroke engine is also powerful enough to get you going for long distances. Additionally, the kart can accommodate up to 400 lbs. This will undoubtedly be a great gift to your kid.
- It has LED lights to show you the way at night.
- With centrifugal force, the clutch transmission is very effective.
7. Monster Moto MM-K80-BR Black Frame with Red Graphics Off-Road Go Karts
- By: Monster Moto Off-Road Go Karts
If you are looking for a perfect gift to your kid well this monster kart can be considered. With 79 cc and2.5 horsepower, this is a great power. For a startup, it has the reliable pull type transmission. In addition, the back seat has seat belt so your kid will be protected. The steering while is well padded for the safest of rides.
For stability when moving the tires have as a super grip.in case, you need to break this one is powered by hydraulic so it instant. Moreover, the kart is has a tubular steel construction which enhances its durability and withstanding daily use. It also has a lower center of gravity that will make it great for kids. The recommended weight capacity is 130 lbs. All is now to order for one and wait for the better experience.
- It’s safe for use as it has both protective roll bars and the seat belts.
- The steel frame construction will make the kart last for long.
6. MotoTec MT-GK-05 Black Off Road Go Kart – 79Cc
- By: MotoTec Off-Road Go Karts
If speed is any of your concerns then buy this MOTO TECH kart. With an engine size of 79.5 ccs and 4 strokes, this will propel the kart very fast. For transmission well, it uses the automatic one with the clutch very effective as it uses the centrifugal transmission. Moreover, it has 2.5 horsepower and can be easily started by pulling it up.
The seats and seatbelts can either be adjusted for the comfortable fit. Of course, the padding on the seatbelts serves to make it more comfortable. For protection, it has the reliable roll bars. Its steel rims have the knobby tires that give a great grip. Elsewhere, the hydraulic rear disc can easily be operated by applying foot pedal. For size, it’s recommended for children above the age of 13.
- The kart is rugged so it will last.
- The steel rims and knobby tires provide a great grip.
5. MotoTec MT-GK-01 Black Best Off-Road Go Kart – 48V
- By: MotoTec Off-Road Go Karts
For a powerful ride, this moto tec will fit your needs. The 48 volts and 1000 watts roll cage will make it extra safe for your kid. Either way, it features adjustable seats and seat belts for the comfortable fit. Interesting enough is this kart has a reverse transmission that makes it easy to turn. You shouldn’t have doubts about its durability as the nature of construction will ensure it last for ages.
It’s nice to use as the seat belts, steering wheels and roll bars are well padded. Moreover, the steel rims and the knob tires will provide the great grip required. This will take care of your speed concerns as it has adjustable speeds of 10, 15 and 20 miles per hour. Perhaps the incredible speed ensures it cannot be used by kids less than 13 years old. With the chain drive transmission, this is defiantly a great kart. Hurry, and grab yours while this kart is up for grabs.
- The powerful motor gives incredible speeds of 10, 15 and 20 miles per hour.
- It very safe as all the seat belts, steering wheels, and roll bars are well padded.
4. TRAILMASTER XRX-R MID-SIZE 200cc KIDS GO KART with REVERSE BLUE
- By: Trailmaster
Another great kart in the category is this trail ace go-kart. The 2 situate have a stature of around 10.2 which is sufficient to easily bolster your back. Other than this the tubular casing has an upper move confine to finish everything. The side rails and an encased midsection serve to expand the insurance. Also, its pressure driven brakes are all around suspended.
You can without much of a stretch change the separation between the seats and pedal where it fits you well. With 200 cc motor, the kart has an electric startup and a draw go down in the occasion an electric one doesn’t touch off the motor. Additionally, the motor has a reverse transmission and is recommended for children above the age of 14. At last, this kart is upheld by multi-day guarantee on the parts and further half year guarantee on the motor.
- The kart has an incredible speed range as it can go up to 31 miles per hour.
- You can be able to reverse the kart easily.
3. KANDI 110cc 2-seat Off-Road Go Kart (KD-110GKG-2)
- By: Kandi Off-Road Go Karts
This 2 seat kart can be great for your two kids. With 110 cc and automatic transmission, this will provide the much-needed power. Besides this, you can be able to reverse easily with this kart.
For a startup, it’s easily controlled by a remote and ignited off via the same remote. Moreover, it has electric powered breaks for instant braking when need be. Another great feature is the 2 headlights and the horn signals that can be used for people to clear the way. With a massive 6.2 horsepower, this is undoubtedly a great kart. This makes it suitable for all the terrains and off-road.
- It performs well in all the terrains.
- The use of remote makes staring the engine easy.
2. Razor Dune Buggy – Best Off-Road Go Karts
- By: Razor Off-Road Go Karts
We cannot end this review before looking at this razor kart. With 350 watts this kart is very powerful. For speed, it can accelerate to 8 miles per hour. Moreover, the 8-inch knob tires make increases its stability.
For durability concerns well is has the tubular steel construction. Besides this the kart is safe has it has a padded seat and seat belt that keeps you in the same position. Furthermore, for it to move you have to throttle it with your hand and has brake controls. Of course, it’s very economical as it doesn’t require fuel. This can be great for kids that weigh below 120 pounds. For storage, it can save your space when it’s stored vertically.
- Easy operation via the hand control accelerator and braking.
- It’s economical as it doesn’t use fuel.
1. Coleman Powersports 196cc/6.5HP KT196 Go Kart Gas Powered Off-Road Go Cart for Adults and Kids (13+)
- By: Coleman Powersports Off-Road Go Karts
Lastly, we have this Coleman kart. With 196 ccs and 6.5 horsepower, this will power you through the day. In addition, it has the CVT system that facilitates easy operation. The tires have low pressure to provide the much-needed stability. Moreover, the seat is bolstered and has 4 point harness will ensure you are comfortably positioned. For extra protection, it has the padded roll cage. You will quickly power it on and off via the kill switch option. Other features include the two seats, rack and the pinion. In terms of speed, it can reach 31 miles per hour. Finally, it is recommended for people who weigh less than 400 lbs.
- It’s fuel efficient with the 4 stroke engine.
- The bolstered seat plus the harness will give you the comfortable fit that you require.
What to consider when buying the off road go karts
Speed: The go-karts vary with speed. Some are able to run for better miles per hour compared to the others and give excellent results. The speed will also be determined by the type of terrain and the age of the user. Young kids cannot go too fast.
Capacity: The off-road karts handle different weight capacity. You have to make sure you chose the kart that can well accommodate your weight. If the weight exceeds the capacity the kart can easily break. Choosing one with better capacity can ensure more people within the family use it.
Design: The type of design will determine your safety and durability. Choosing a well-designed kart will effectively perform the required service. The design should have padded seat belts that are adjustable for the comfortable fit.
Cost: The go-karts are fairly expensive items. Getting an expensive one will give quality service and last for a longer duration. The fairly cheap ones can be destroyed easily by the rough nature of the off roads. However, you will always find one that well fits within your budget range.
Why you need the off-road go-karts
For fun: A day out in the terrains will be great fun. You will be able to drive at your favorite speed as the kart has a powerful engine. The ride will be smooth even on very rough terrains. With the brakes on you will drive and stop where you need.
Ease of use: It simple to use as once the engine is running you are ready to go. Some even have remote controls for quick ignition. What will be left will be for you to choose whether to accelerate or brake? The ease of use ensures they can be used by the young kids.
For speed: The young ones who are fun of speed will be quick to appreciate the off road go karts. Of course, the speed varies depending on the type of the karts but the best ones can go at a speed of 31 miles per hour.
To wrap it up
Just a day out with the off-road go-karts will be a day well spent judging by the kind of fun you will have. Choose the kart that greatly constructed with safety features for the most fulfilling rides. All the off road go karts here are of great quality. You can choose any from the ones listed here as they all stand for pure quality.