The UV light is responsible for a lot of damage and your Camp trailers or RVs are not exceptional. With the best trailer cover, you can keep it safe from this damage and keep it as good as new. These covers act as good insurance that will allow your trailer to remain in top condition for a long time. Besides protecting it from UV rays, these covers will protect your trailer from other harsh weather elements including rain, wind, and snow. Besides, it will do a great job keeping dust from the trailer as well as protecting it from scratches.
Whether you are searching for a camper cover or a five-wheel RV cover, this article will help you get what you need. We have included honest reviews of the top best models on the market. By going through the list, you will have an easy time selecting a model that meets your needs.
Table of Contents
Top 10 Best Trailer Covers Reviews
10. Classic Accessories 74403 Polypropylene Tent Trailer Cover
crafted from high quality this trailer cover will offer you superior protection to ensure that your trailer remains in top condition. While there, materials are waterproof they are breathable. This will prevent mold and mildew buildup, which can also damage the trailer. The trailer also comes with bottom corners that are elasticized to ensure a perfect fit. Additionally, the cover will also protect the trailer from harsh rays of sun, dirt, and scratches.
- Breathable materials to reduce mold and mildew buildup
- Light but strong PolyPRO covers
- Elasticized bottom corners for a tight fit
- Storage bag and tie-down rope
9. ADCO 52245 Designer Series Trailer RV Cover
With this Cover, you will reduce the premature aging of your trailer significantly. The cover comes with an oversized design allowing it to cover even the biggest trailers. For a perfect fit, this model comes with an elasticized bottom that allows you to adjust accordingly for full coverage. The cover is designed to keep out rain, harsh UV rays, and dust, as well as protect the trailer from scratches.
- Oversized design to cover most trailers
- Has an elasticized bottom for full coverage
- Tough and weather-resistant materials
- Folds to a compact size for easier storage
8. Classic Accessories 80-295-153101-RT Fiberglass Camping Trailer Cover
A trailer will help us carry all the gear we need for camping. However, when we reach the camping site, we wouldn’t want to leave it exposed. This cover will prevent trailer damage that is caused by strong sun rays, rain, dust as well as scratching. It is designed to fit most trailers that are 10-13 inches long. To ensure full coverage this model comes with elasticized hem corners and an integrated air vent to reduce the chances of mold and mildew buildup.
- Thick, triple-ply weather-resistant cover
- Come with zippers for easy access
- Elasticized hem corners
- Integrated vent to reduce chances of mold buildup
7. Classic Accessories OverDrive Travel Trailer Cover
If you have a large camping trailer of up to 17.7 feet, long this cover will suit your needs. The cover is designed to offer your trailer protection thanks to its three-ply poly fabric construction materials. The cover comes with adjustable rear and front tension panels as well as elasticized corner hems to ensure a custom fit. Some of the other features we love about this unit include quick-drying poly-pro materials and integrated air vents to prevent mold and mildew buildup.
- Integrated air vent system
- Adjustable rear and front tension panels
- Tough 3-Ply Poly Fabric
- Large size and zippers for easy access
6. Leader Accessories Travel Trailer RV Cover
this is an affordable cover that offers your RV superior protection from dust, scratch, strong sun rays snow, bird droppings, and scratches. The cover has a triple-ply top and a single-ply on the sides to ensure maximum protection. For proper coverage, the cover features an elasticized hem corner for a custom fit. We also love the air vent system, which not only reduces the chances of mold buildup but also reduces wind stress.
- Multiple zippered panels allow for simple access
- Tough, weather-resistant materials
- Ladder cap and storage bag included
- Integrated air vents reduce wind stress
5. ADCO 34845 Designer Series Trailer Cover
A trailer cover is an indispensable item to keep your trailer in top condition. However, not all the covers will bring you a performance that you will love. This trailer cover is crafted from sturdy materials to offer fall weather protection. Besides protecting your trailer from rain, this cover brings comprehensive coverage by keeping dust, snow, and strong rays of sun out. Another great feature of this model is the breathable fabric to prevent mold and mildew buildup.
- Durable polypropylene grey sidewalls
- Water-resistant but breathable construction materials
- Slip-Seam strapping system
- Simple installation
4. Vortex Sweetwater Travel Trailer Cover
The Vortex Sweetwater Travel Trailer Cover is engineered to be lightweight, durable, and easy to install. The construction materials involve three layers of polypropylene fabric, which is resistant to rain, dust, and UV rays. While it is designed to keep the water out, it is breathable to avoid accumulation of moisture, which may lead to mold or mildew. Some of the other features that we love about this model include full-height zippered panels, a storage bag as well a bottom elastic hem that makes it easy to install.
- Free storage bag
- Elasticized bottom hem makes it easy to install
- Durable Buckle and Strap system for a secure fit
- Breathable yet superior water-resistant fabric
3. Covercraft Wolf by CY31043 Travel Trailer
For over half a century, the Covercraft brand has been on the market offering their clients premium quality protection products for outdoors and automotive enthusiasts. This trailer cover combines durability, quality, and design to ensure superior protection. This model comes in a ready-fit design, which will cover trailers from 24 to 26 inches long. The multilayer polypropylene material will not only ensure a waterproof performance but also ensure breathability to prevent mold buildup.
- Premium quality construction for durability
- Multi-layer polypropylene is breathable
- Straps and buckle system
- Patch kit and storage bag included
2. Classic Accessories 80-298-163101-RT Roof RV Cover
Trailers do not come cheap. Using this cover will extend their lifespan saving you many repair costs. This cover features a thick triple ply top and single ply side, which is breathable,e. This is an all-season protector keeps all the weather elements tears damaging your trailer. For a secure and custom fit, this model comes with elasticized hems at the corners as well as adjustable straps. There is also air vents on all sides to reduce wind stress as well as preventing mold buildup. Besides, this model is reasonably priced making it easy to roll.
- 4 zippers for access to side and rear panels
- Side release buckles & straps
- Air Vent System reduces wind stress
- Tension panels at hem for a custom fit
1. Classic Accessories OverDrive PermaPRO cover
The PermaPRO covers never disappoint. It is constructed using tough materials that offer maximum protection from UV, dirt, rain and snow damage. The construction material is tougher to prevent tear and rips especially when you use a lot of force to pull. Boasting of strong buckles and straps, this model will ensure a custom fit. We also love the integrated air vents that prevent wind stress. Additionally, you do not have to worry about storing this model as it comes with an easy to roll design and free storage bag.
- Tough construction materials resist Rips and Tears
- Integrated strap attachment for Easy Installation
- Adjustable front and rear tension
- Comes with a storage bag