Are you a wine lover and need wine coolers to preserve your various favorite wines at home? Then, let me introduce the top 10 best wine coolers to keep your wines chilled all long. These wine coolers or wine fridges allow you to store not only the unopened bottle but also the half bottle which you cannot finish in a single sitting. You can obviously store it for later. So, if this sounds right to you, check these wine coolers as following and find the best fit for yourself.
- The Top 10 Best Wine Coolers & Wine Fridges in 2019
- 10. iGloo 12-Bottle Wine Coolers
- 9. Ivation 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Red and White Wine Coolers
- 8. Kalamera 15’ Wine Coolers 30 Bottle
- 7. Danby 36 Bottle Free Standing Wine Coolers
- 6. NewAir AW – 280 E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
- 5. NutriChef 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
- 4. KoldFront TWR 187ESS 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
- 3. Magic Chef MCWC 12B 12-Bottle Wine Cooler
- 2. Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler
- 1. Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red and White Wine Cooler
The Top 10 Best Wine Coolers & Wine Fridges in 2019
10. iGloo 12-Bottle Wine Coolers
iGloo wine coolers top our list because of its affordable rate and an ideal refrigerator size. Due to the fact, it is also very much loved among the users. It can store 12 bottles of wine. You can keep 4 bottles vertically and 8 bottles horizontally. You can set the temperature as per your needs and wishes. It ranges from 46ºF-64ºF. The blue interior light indicates its functionality. When it comes to elegant style, no other wine coolers can beat this one in my opinion if you love to have just a small size one. The curved glass door with a stylish design also looks simply amazing. I love it.
9. Ivation 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Red and White Wine Coolers
As the name suggests, Ivation wine coolers offers dual functionality. You don’t need to buy two separate wine coolers for white and red wines. This wine cooler is larger in size and costlier in price as compared to the earlier one. You can store 18 bottles comfortably. You can also customize the temperature from 54ºF to 64ºF. There are six slots and each of them has a space of 3 bottles. The glass door is tempered smoked, so it prevents the interior temperature to come into the contact with the outside environment.
8. Kalamera 15’ Wine Coolers 30 Bottle
Kalamera wine coolers cost nearly five times more than the earlier wine coolers. Though it is expensive, it offers the a lot more other features. Having a large storage capacity of 30 bottles, this wine cooler is an ideal fit for a wine buff. You can store a wide collection of wines. Unlike other wine coolers, it has a standing unit which ensures the long durability of the wine cooler. The double-layered tempered glass door has the stainless steel frame which ensures the safety of the door.
7. Danby 36 Bottle Free Standing Wine Coolers
You can store 36 wine bottles in Danby wine coolers. Surprisingly, it is extremely low-priced. I wonder why it costs so affordable when it offers such a high functionality. It looks stylish, makes no noise while functioning, and maintains a constant temperature. What else you need? Maybe, the facility to customize the temperature? Don’t worry. It offers this too. You can customize the temperature from 43ºF – 57ºF. Though the wine cooler is big in size, it is well-built and has a nice finish.
6. NewAir AW – 280 E 28 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
NewAir Wine Cooler is probably the most stylish wine cooler on list. It has extremely transparent glass door and the rack’s design is also very classy. The racks are adjustable, so you can pull them out/ in according to your needs. It is equipped with thermoelectric cooling system which allows you control the temperature from 54ºF to 66ºF. It also has a digital display mounted on the top of the door. It helps you to control the entire wine cooler with an ease.
5. NutriChef 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Coolers
NutriChef 18 Bottle Thermoelectric wine cooler is an ideal fit for the people who are looking for a low-priced and small in size wine cooler. The shelves are built in a way that it looks a bit messy from outside but this wine cooler is particularly known for its ultra-quiet cooling system. Unlike other wine coolers, it remains so quiet while functioning that you can’t even feel the presence of it in the room. The all other functionalities are same as the other wine coolers.
4. KoldFront TWR 187ESS 18 Bottle Free Standing Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Koldfront wine cooler is slightly different in design as compared to other wine coolers. The LCD monitoring display is mounted in the middle of the door. Interestingly, the temperature range is different in both the zones. In top zone, you can customize the temperature from 54ºF-66ºF and in lower zone, the temperature range is 46ºF to 66ºF. To make the monitor screen function smoothly, you would need to swing the glass door at 180º.
3. Magic Chef MCWC 12B 12-Bottle Wine Cooler
Magic Chef MCWC wine cooler is the best solution if you’re on a tight budget. This is one of the smallest and cheapest wine coolers on our list. Though it is low-priced, it offers amazingly great service. Given the fact, it is a loved choice among the users. The temperature range is between 54ºF to 66ºF. As it doesn’t have a huge storage capacity, the wine cooler is an ideal fit for a small family. You can keep the eye on the running temperature on the LED display.
2. Avanti 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Counter Top Wine Cooler
If Magic Chef CWC 12 B wine cooler doesn’t seems you stylish, get this one. It is also an inexpensive wine cooler but it looks classy. Unlike Magic Chef wine cooler, it is large in height and small in width, so renders an ideal refrigerator look. The storage capacity and the functionality are the same but the price is even lesser than that. Yes, Avanti 12 Bottle wine cooler is the cheapest on our list. Due to its elegant looks and an affordable rate, it has managed to win the hearts of users.
1. Ivation 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Red and White Wine Cooler
Another simple, economical, and low-storage wine cooler. It is a few bucks costlier than Avanti 12 bottle wine cooler and the design is also a bit different. It is insulated with polyurethane heavy foam which helps the interior temperature to remain consistent. The best thing about this wine cooler is that it is equipped with the energy efficient thermoelectric cooling system. So, you can’t only control the temperature but also can customize the vibration and sound of the cooler.
These are some of the best wine coolers in the market in 2019. The storage capacity and prices are different but they all are the good value for money.
- TOP 10 BEST WEARABLE SLEEPING BAGS WITH ARM HOLES IN 2019 REVIEWS
- TOP 10 BEST AUTOMATIC WINDOW CLEANERS IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST MASSAGE CHAIR PADS AND MASSAGE CHAIRS IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 9 BEST STAINLESS STEEL TRASH CANS ON SALE IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST CAR CANOPIES & VEHICLE CANOPIES IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST CAMPING TENTS ONLINE IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST TYPES OF ROUTERS REVIEW IN 2019
- TOP 10 BEST WIRELESS BACKUP CAMERAS IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST PORTABLE AC BATTERY PACKS & POWER BANKS REVIEW IN 2019
- TOP 8 BEST EXERCISE BALL CHAIRS FOR SALE IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST PORTABLE SPEAKERS REVIEW IN 2019
- TOP 10 WOODEN HIGH CHAIRS FOR BABY OF 2019 REVIEWS
- TOP 10 BEST PARTY CANOPIES FOR SALE IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST WINE COOLERS AND WINE FRIDGES IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST FLOOR CHAIRS WITH BACK SUPPORT IN 2019 REVIEW
- TOP 10 BEST WEARABLE SLEEPING BAGS WITH ARM HOLES IN 2019 REVIEWS
- TOP 12 BEST DINING CHAIRS AND CHAIR SETS IN 2019 REVIEW