No one would want to crawl around the dirty fireplace for them to heat their homes. The best thing about the electric/gas fireplaces is that they make your life easier. Unlike the wood fireplaces that require you to replace wood, clean the ash, and protect your floor from stray ambers, the electric fireplaces are energy efficient and easier to manage. But here comes another advantage to use the electric fireplaces. While the wood fireplaces require you to do all the work manually, using the best fireplaces remote controls will allow you to light the fireplace, set the desired temperature remotely and read the temperature of your room. With the Best Fireplace Remote Controls, you can fill your room with ambient warmth without having to leave your couch. We have compiled a list of the best remote control electric fireplaces to help you find the best model that suits your needs.
- Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
- 10. Peterson Skytech 1001 Fireplace control
- 9. Skytech SKY-3301PF Fireplace & Fan Remote Control
- 8. Skytech SKY-3002 Fireplace Remote Control w/ Timer/Thermostat
- 7. Durablow TR1003 Fire Remote Control
- 6. Skytech 1315G Wireless Remote for Fireplace Blower Fans
- 5. Robertshaw 55644 Universal Fireplace Remote Thermostat
- 4. Hearth Products Fireplace Controls Remote
- 3. SkyTech Smart Stat II Fireplace Remote Control for Heat-N-Glo
- 2. Hearth Products Controls Acumen Timer & Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
- 1. Skytech Smart Stat II/III Fireplace Remote Control for Heat-N-Glo
- Related Posts
Table of the Best Fireplace Remote Controls Reviews
10. Peterson Skytech 1001 Fireplace control
Enjoy a fire at the touch of a button with this remote control from Peterson. This remote will allow you to control the fireplace and get the warmth you need remotely. The remote is powered by a 112 V battery while the receiver runs on four AA batteries. This remote control comes with an efficient receiver that connects to most millivolt valves. To add to your convenience you can mount this receiver up to twenty feet from your fireplace.
- Compatible with vented and vent free log set models
- Battery operated for added convenience
- Easy wall switch installation
- Very easy to use
9. Skytech SKY-3301PF Fireplace & Fan Remote Control
Why spend a lot of time trying to light and control the temperature while you can use this remote control. This remote will allow you to program the heater thermostat without leaving your seat. This remote comes with a display that lets you see the room temperature and set temperature. Besides, the remote comes with a countdown timer and clock. What’s, more, thanks to its simple set up you do not have to worry about setting it up.
- Battery operated transmitter
- Programmable thermostat setting
- LCD displays both room and set temp
- 9-hour countdown timer and 24-hour clock
8. Skytech SKY-3002 Fireplace Remote Control w/ Timer/Thermostat
The Skytech 9800323 remote control is designed to offer you with wireless timer and thermostat control of your gas-heating fireplace by simply clicking a button. This remote is powered by long-lasting batteries so you don’t have to worry about going replacing them every now and then. Besides this unit boasts of a user-friendly interface making it easy to use
- Comes with an adjustable thermostat
- Allows you to set the timer
- Simple user interface
- Powered by long-lasting batteries
7. Durablow TR1003 Fire Remote Control
The Durablow is a battery operated gas fireplace remote control that comes with a receiver kit and LCD screen transmitter that allows you to control your heating appliance without leaving the couch. This model comes with an adjustable thermostat that enables you to control the temperature of the room conveniently. Some of the other features we love about this unit include the snap on all plate that allows for easy installation as well as versatile electric spark ignition module.
- Snap-on wall plate
- Adjustable thermostat
- Electric spark ignition module
- Comes with a childproof lock
6. Skytech 1315G Wireless Remote for Fireplace Blower Fans
With this remote control, you can enjoy the ambiance of a cozy fire by simply pressing a button. This efficient battery comes with a simple to install transmitter allowing you to control the fireplace easily. The remote comes with intuitive controls making it easy to use. Besides, this remote has a large range transmitter that transmits the signal for a long distance, even through walls and floors.
- Battery operated remote
- A powerful transmitter that goes through walls
- The batteries are included
- Simple installation
5. Robertshaw 55644 Universal Fireplace Remote Thermostat
If you are thinking of upgrading your fireplace with something modern, functional, and decorative, this remote from Robertshaw will meet your needs. This model comes with a compact receiver that installs easily next to a fireplace millivolt. For added convenience, this unit comes with a thermostatic control that allows you to set the desired temperature easily.
- Manual and automatic On/Off operation
- Displays Room Temperature
- Backlit Display
- Low Battery Indicator.
4. Hearth Products Fireplace Controls Remote
This is another high-end fireplace remote that helps you control the heating of your room to suit your needs. This system works with standard millivolt, making applicable in most areas. The remote comes with an LCD display that displays him room temperature and clock. Additionally, this unit enables you to program the thermostat to get the warmth you need.
- Comes with a large LCD display
- Simple installation with all tools included
- Reasonably priced
- Works with standard millivolt
3. SkyTech Smart Stat II Fireplace Remote Control for Heat-N-Glo
Boasting of a modern and sleek design, you can easily install this remote control anywhere near your fireplace. This system comes with a battery powered receiver that has a learn function making it easy to use. Installing this system is not a problem as it comes with a snap-on wall plate as well as 18-inch wire connectors. Additionally, this model comes with a timer that allows you to set the time you would want the fireplace to remain on and shuts automatically when that time is up.
- Comes with a countdown timer
- Mounting hardware included
- Battery powered receiver
- Sleek and modern design
2. Hearth Products Controls Acumen Timer & Thermostat Fireplace Remote Control
This wall mounted fireplace control from Hearth products boasts of a programmable thermostat that allows you set your desired temperature. This system works with standard millivolt valves making it a perfect choice for most individuals. The remote comes with on and off button, auto on and off feature and a large display that lets you see your settings. We also love the stylish design and easy installation making it a must-have for people looking for added convenience.
- Works with standard Millivolt valves
- Large Clear LCD display
- Programmable thermostat
- Automatic on and off feature
1. Skytech Smart Stat II/III Fireplace Remote Control for Heat-N-Glo
If you are looking for an easy to install and efficient fireplace control, this is a perfect choice. This model will plug into a standard socket, making it convenient to use. The system consists of superior features including a nine-hour countdown timer, an LCD display that shows the current room temperature and programmable thermostat settings.
- Batteries and wall holder
- Comes with a programmable thermostat
- Easy to install
- Uses a standard electrical outlet